- Fall 2014
Community Events and Programs
Celebration for Silver Lake!
Join us on September 19th for an evening to celebrate Silver Lake’s new educational exhibits and benefit upcoming programs and projects.
Friday, September 19
Milly Chalet, Brighton Resort
Big Cottonwood Canyon
5 – 8 p.m.
- Nature walks
- Tour of new exhibits
- Drinks, hors d’oeuvres and dessert
- Live music
- Benefit Fund-a-Cause and drawing opportunities
Support Silver Lake by purchasing tickets here:Â http://cottonwoodcanyons.org/silver-lake-celebration/
The following events are free and open to the public. No registration required.
- June 21st 10 AM – 2 PM
- Silver Lake, Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Kids’ birding station, family nature walks, interactive watershed model, kids’ activities
Wildflower Festival 2014 â€“
- July 25, 26, 27
- Brighton, Solitude, Alta, Snowbird.
- Free naturalist-guided wildflower walks. Walks and hikes for all levels, kidsâ€™ walks with activities built-in, chairlift rides, music, kids’ art, and more!
- Visit www.wasatchwildflowerfestival.org for schedules and details.
- Volunteer guide training begins June 11th, 2014
Ongoing Family Nature Programs at Silver Lake â€“
- Begins June 6th and runs through August.
- Fridays 11 AM – Nature Story Time (approximately 20 minutes)
- Saturdays 11 AM â€“ Family Nature Walks (lasts approximately 1 hour)
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-466-6411.