- Wasatch Wildflower Festival
Volunteer Guide Training
Begins June 2017
6:00 to 8:00 PM – Wednesday Nights
Wasatch Wildflower Festival 2017 – July 22, 23, 29, 30
Volunteering for the Wildflower Festival begins in June!
- Guide trainings consist of one orientation, followed by Wednesday evening wildflower walks in the canyons!
- Meeting dates are Wednesday evenings June through July.
- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at various trails throughout the Cottonwood Canyons.
- New guides should be able to commit to attending the orientation on the first night and 5 additional trainings (6 total).
- No experience necessary, just a love of wildflowers and interest in teaching/working with the public. We’ll train you on the rest.
- Various levels of guiding options available.
- Training for kids tours and general public tours.
- Guides commit to guide at least two of the three days of the festival.
- Festival dates this year: July 22, 23, 29, 30, 2017.
- Guides receive a free t-shirt, a copy of our “Wildflower Guide to the Cottonwood Canyons” Guidebook, lots of time among the flowers, friendship of other guides, a post-fest barbeque…and of course our utmost love, respect, and appreciation!
- Thank you to all those who volunteer for this special event!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.