- Ways to Give
The important educational programs and stewardship work in the Cottonwood Canyons need support each year. Your contributions are critical in continuing programs such as school field trips, bus scholarships for underprivileged schools, and help produce on-the ground results from our trail crew, invasive weeds programs, and restoration projects.
We’re grateful for your help in these efforts. Thank you!
Current programs and projects:
- Comprehensive Tri-Canyon Trail Rehabilitation
- Invasive Weed Mitigation
- Community Volunteer Trails and Weeds Program
- Snowshoe Field Trips
- Silver Lake Field Trips
- Little Cottonwood Zinc Remediation
- Grit Mill Clean-up and Restoration Project
- Silver Lake Exhibits and Board Walk Reconstruction
- Naturalist Programs
As an IRS identified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Cottonwood Canyons Foundation accepts stock as tax deductible donations.