- Deep Powder Pass
Utah's steepest and deepest
Cottonwood Canyons Foundation’s
2016-2017 Deep Powder Pass
Get some great turns while supporting a great nonprofit!
Give back to the mountains while skiing or riding in some of Utah’s finest.
100% of the proceeds from this pass go to the Cottonwood Canyons Foundation. Support education and stewardship programs in the Cottonwoods while getting a great deal on skiing/snowboarding at Alta, Brighton, Solitude and Snowbird!
- 100 days skiing total
- Fully transferable pass – anyone can use it!
- Direct to lift
They are available on a first come- first serve basis. Passes will be available for purchase to the general public on Monday, September 5th.
They are available at our Public Lands Information Center, inside the SLC REI store at 33rd South and 33rd East, just inside the main doors on the left. 801-466-6411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are Monday-Friday 10:30 am – 5:30 pm. Payable by check or cash. Limited quantity.
- Each use counts as a separate day at resort used
- Pass is fully transferable, anyone can use it!
- Unused days do not rollover to next season
- This pass not available through online donation
- Pass or days of use not available for resale
- Call (801) 930-5010 or email email@example.com for more information.